Please help- Spotting- I am scared...

clucky77

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I felt this PG was text book unlike my other one which I lost in Feb.
But this afternoon I had brown spotting slightly larger size than a 50p coin.
I am so stressed that this is a MC.
It hasn't got wrose over 4-5 hours- no more has come out, although I put a cotton tip gentley inside of me and it was more bright blood.

So stressed. Could this still just be spotting.

I don't really have cramps.

Any thoughts?

I really need to gp to work tomorrow (new job) so was thinking I should just go to try and take my mind off things

make an appointment first thing is all i can suggest lovely.

try not to worry.. i know it's hard but dont worry yourself too much.

people can have spotting and be fine

hugs :hug:
xxx

hi hun try not to stress as that wont help ur situation.
i had bleedin all thru my pregnancy and if the blood is brown its normaly ok but i would make an appointment with ur doc/midwife just to be on the safe side. they will put ur mind at rest and then u can relax which is what u need to do for u and ur little babs xx

do you think it's ok to go to work and then go to Dr after work?
I have heard some ppl be prescribed bedrest, but would going to work be ok?

thats completely ur call hun but in my experience whenever u bled they told me bed rest with my feet above my heart if i was u i would go drs first before work. just to to on the safe side xx

I would try and see the doctor before going to work, you need to rest and relax and may be told to take time off work, try to stay clam and look after yourself....

Thinking of you x :hug:

it's my 4th day of a new job :? gosh, not sure what to do. maybe i'll see if there is any spotting in the AM and go to work if not. bet my GP will say just wait it out

Hope you are ok - let us know what your Gp thinks

I hope everything is ok for you clucky, you must be a bag of nerves but try and stay positive!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dont worry hun im sure you will be fine, i had spotting at 8 weeks and im totally fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back