Please help - Rash

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi,

Antonio has had a rash for the past 2 weeks. The rash is all on his willy and in the skin folds either side :-( To start with I thought it was just a slight dose of nappy rash (his bum is fine though, its all his privates that are sore looking) and just kept him well creamed and plenty of nappy off time......its 2 weeks later and its just spreading very slowly and they are forming into clusters. Ive tried everything, E45, Bepanthen, Vasaline....(cant give him sudocream as his skin reacts to it)

I havnt taken him to the doctors yet as it may just be something very simple that im missing? or its just one of these things? Its been 2 weeks now and im getting worried so im starting to wonder.

Has anyone expreienced this with their LO or even know of anyone that has?

Any comments appreciated.

T xx

Best thing to do is take him to the doctors!
Tania had a really horrible rash a few weeks ago, she was on 3 diff medicines 3 times a day
Turns out it was from a silk dress :?

So best get him checked over hun

When Tempy got a rash a few weeks ago it turned out to be the aftermath of her oral thrush. the oral symptoms had been gone for 4 days (medication free for 2days) before the rash appeared on her 'bits' though.
she was prescribed canesten 1% cream for me to use at nappy change times.
i put a small amount on rubbed it in and coved it with vaseline.
it worked a treat and was gone within 3 days!

has he had any white patches in his mouth?

my little nephew had this.. it turned out to be something todo with him having too much protein in the food he was eating.. got some cream from the docs and it cleared right up

It may be the nappies you are using. If you're using disposables the reaction between the urine and the chemicals in the nappies can sometimes cause rashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back