Nappy rash :(

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
For the past week or so Keeley has had nappy rash she only gets it when she's teething but she's never had it this bad before :(

So far i have tried
*Sudocream (sp)
*Vaseline
*Zinc and castor oil
*Leaving it with nothing on

What do you use when your Lo has nappy rash?
If its not clearing up by monday i'm gonna take her to the doctors :(

melissa's never had proper nappy rash but iv heard good things about bepanthen hav u tried it?

Aww poor Keeley! :( :hug:

Have you tried Bepanthen? Brody had it quite bad a while back, we usually use Sudacrem but it wasn't helping and Bepanthen did the trick. :D

Hope it gets better soon! :hug:

bepanthum (half price at sainsburys at the mo too in the baby aisle)

Or

Metanium (be warned though this stains clothes/cloth nappies *if u use*)

Try egg white. Put it on and leave it for a minute to dry before you put her nappy back on. It's cheap and effective :D

lozzi said:
Metanium (be warned though this stains clothes/cloth nappies *if u use*)

This stuff is fab for resistant nappy rash/thrush in little girls but lozzi is right... it stains EVERYTHING!!!! I still use it on Tia and I have a tube at the ready for lil Miss... you can use it once and it will start clearing up :)

Gemma & Jake said:
Try egg white. Put it on and leave it for a minute to dry before you put her nappy back on. It's cheap and effective :D

Definately works a treat. Evie has just had it really bad (blisters and peeling skin :( ) was our last resort and cleared it up in around 3 days :D

Nic'n'Keeley said:
For the past week or so Keeley has had nappy rash she only gets it when she's teething but she's never had it this bad before :(

So far i have tried
*Sudocream (sp)
*Vaseline
*Zinc and castor oil
*Leaving it with nothing on

What do you use when your Lo has nappy rash?
If its not clearing up by monday i'm gonna take her to the doctors :(

I tried all of the above except zinc and castor oil, and also tried Metanium cream but it didn't help. Went to the GP and was prescribed Timodine cream - it worked a treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back