please help- prams

Jones

Reaction score
hi well ims earching for an ideal pram.......and im not talking £600...outta my price range..but i seen quite a few about and they are 3 wheeler....and u can have the baby high up facing you in a cwtchy little seat thing.....i noticed on one passerby's pram it says quinney maxi cosi..where the best place to get these from look? pleasssssse help :p TA XX

Personally I like older prams the new ones look so flimsy....

I got given two... Have you tried googling the pram you want? Else Freecycle for a free second hand one, else newspapers shops windows people advertise their items on those little cards in loads of places and supermarkets....

Hmmm else you could try ebay or a site like that x

I was gonna suggest eBay aswel...or search on babies r us website xxx

I got mine from Ebay, exactly the same as the one I wanted from the shop just £700 less! Went and checked it out and was great, she kept it well and barley used it ! I would say have a real good look through ebay, and no one need know its second hand if it look brand new ! You wouldn't know mines was :eek: x

You can also try Gumtree. Just search gumtree on google and look for your city/area. Know a few people who've gotten very good second hand prams. Its worth looking about.

x x x x

I'm getting a grecco travel system from mothercare or babies'r'us,
It comes with carrycot, car seat, rain cover n foot muff for £189.99.
I can't spend £500-600 on a pram. I just don't have the funds. ESP with other stuff to buy :s

Babies R Us have some great deals where you can get a set for reduced prices, I got the Zia+ 3 wheeler and having played with it a lot, I love it. It's a little light boned so I may need to buy some wheel weights but apart from that it's perfect :D

xxx

I can't spend £500-600 on a pram. I just don't have the funds. ESP with other stuff to buy :s

When you get it can you let me know how you find it, this was one I was thinking about. Unfortunately I can't afford £500-£600 either, would love to be able to but its just not feasible

x

I've got the quinny buzz and the actual pram in Babies R Us was £300, but the price bumps up as you have to buy the carrycot and carseat on top of that. You can definitely get them cheaper on ebay though as I remember looking. Happy hunting x

When you get it can you let me know how you find it, this was one I was thinking about. Unfortunately I can't afford £500-£600 either, would love to be able to but its just not feasible

x

It arrives later today so will keep u posted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back