Please Help on Graco prams

Stella_25

Reaction score
Hi ladies need help real bad.... I really like the graco prams that are out but could someone help me with what one is better need one with a car seat, Has anyone one had a graco pram if so are they good? practical?
Any advice would be great Thanks!! x x x

iv had a mothercare trenton hun its very alike to the graco version
and it was loverly
and had a snug thing to for wen the baby is really young so the baby can face u

Thank you... I like the look of that one love the colour too... gonna check it on ebay to see if they have for a little bit cheaper x x

I'm from Wandsworth area, South London... always lived in london been in wandsworth for over a year now. x

the mothercare range are made by graco but with the "mothercare" logo. The graco ones are cheaper and tend to be made of better materials to! We got our graco from babies r us and saved a fortune because it was last years model.

If its the graco quatrro in particular, i personally dont like it as i find its rather bulky and fills a boot completely... thats if it fits in ur boot at all!

I have had a graco excursion, that was ok, nothing fantatsic though.

Ive also had a graco mosaic, its ok, better because it goes into a pushchair so saves buying a new one...

Graco car saets, i found are quite small.....there great at first, but my sister ended up buying a new car seat sooner rather than later....

In my opinion gracos are ok..... but i have used all different prams since then, and personally i wouldnt go back, as ive been spoilt by features on better models....

If its the first pram you buy/use then you'll think there great, but if you start messing about with better makes and models, you'll hate them! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back