please help (pizza)

cassi

Reaction score
Did anyone have pizza slices at school or work? the cheese ones with just the herb on top..anyways when i had them at school they always made them really sloppy...and yummy as hell!!! no crunch in the at all..if you held it by the crust it would just flop..well anyways i love them like that and i have found the same type of pizza in iceland but i want to know how to cook it to make it like that? Do you just microwave it or?? I really really want to make it the same...they were the best pizza slices in the world!! lol

thanks xx

lol i love mine runny and floppy, just dont over cook them if they say 20mins in the oven i cook them for 17mins :D

mmmm me too make sure you put it on a baking tray big enough so that no air gets to the base and if you dont get there with that pizza i had 1 the other night it was a pizza ristorante (sp) one the mushroom one and it was just like you described but with mushrooms on it was yummy maybe try these but the plain cheese ones :D good luck xxxxx

I have tried cooking it for less time before...still wasnt the same..i just dont get it,,they must have magical pixies that come and make them..ive tried microwaving them..i always put them on a big enough tray...these are the plain cheese ones with herbs on top...lol il go try again now lol..if it dosnt work gives me an excuse to eat the other one too!! lol (just joking im not that much of a pig) hehehe :shakehead: *in denial*

thanks for help
cas xxx

ITS MY MISSION IN LIFE TO FIND PIZZAS LIKE THOSE. i HAD THEM NEARLY EVERYDAY AT SCHOOL. nO WONDER I HAD BAD SKIN!!!

jADIE

I would assume you microwave them, the oven will give them a crust

But i know the ones your on about !! We had them in school they were gorgous !

Cassi, I bet a lower heat or towards the bottom of the oven for a slower cook would help.

This thread has got me hungry for PIZZA :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back