Is it ok to reheat pizza

kaz1983

Reaction score
Morning ladies hope you are all well

I am sure I have read threads on reheating foods before but just wanted to ask quickly if its ok to reheat pizza the next day. It is a simple ham and pineapple pizza

Thanks xx

its fine to reheat so long as it has been kept in a fridge before hand and its properly zapped and heated through. Its the meat you'll have to be careful of, but its fine. remember most of these things are just super cautious because of a tiny risk to anyone but magnified in pregnancy cos our immune systems are rubbish! xx

I'd go for it! Had a reheated dominos last month and all tickety boo :) xxx

its fine to reheat so long as it has been kept in a fridge before hand and its properly zapped and heated through. Its the meat you'll have to be careful of, but its fine. remember most of these things are just super cautious because of a tiny risk to anyone but magnified in pregnancy cos our immune systems are rubbish! xx

I'd go for it! Had a reheated dominos last month and all tickety boo :) xxx

Thank you muchly ladies you have made my day now I can look forward to my pizza at lunch nom nom nom

Im only glad it didny get attacked by the fridge massacre that I had to deal with today......jar beetroot had been knocked over it was like a blood bath in the fridge gads but managed to save hubby and my pizza woohoo xx

Is it ok?????? It's bloody essential!!!!
Warmed up next day pizza is the stuff of dreams mmmmmmmmmmm
It's even better the next day :) x

Is it ok?????? It's bloody essential!!!!
Warmed up next day pizza is the stuff of dreams mmmmmmmmmmm
It's even better the next day :) x

Thank god you said that Cos because I have been thinking about it all night and was sure it would be ok so now roll on lunchtime even though we still haveny had our coffee break yet lol

And your defo right there it is much better the next day too xx

I normally eat my leftover pizza cold!!

Nom, nom, nom!!

xxxxxxxx

I normally eat my leftover pizza cold!!

Nom, nom, nom!!

xxxxxxxx

I did think about that last night as was out visiting and thought I could just eat a bit of that pizza when i got in cold but by time I got home I was feeling a bit sick and tired so just went to bed and dreamt of reheating it for my lunch yummy xxxxxx

OMG this is delish soooooo tasty probably zapped it a bit too long but its piping hot an certainly filling a hole xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back