INFO PLEASE

susie

Reaction score
I HOPE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME ADVISE, I AM DUE ON AF TODAY AND FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE BEEN HAVING BROWN DISCHARGE, I AWOKE TODAY WITH USUAL PAINS FOR THIS TIME OF MONTH ANDMORE DISCHARGE BUT AS YET NO PERIOD, ALSO I NORMALLY GET VERY SORE BBS BUT HAVNT THIS MONTH DOES THIS SOUND PROMISING OR NOT, I HAVE ALLREADY DONE 3 TESTS THIS MONTH ALL NEGATIVE THE LAST ONE BEING ON THURSDAY AND I AM GETTING REALLY CONFUSED AND DESPRATE. HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP :?

Well if its my understanding from what your saying, your hopeing to get a BFP?, well right before my AF's show up its usually orange's reddish watery color, as for the brown i would think maybe either Implantation or Af trying to come through... when did you O, If AF is due today I'd wait about 3 more days then test again, then if no AF after 2-3 days, id go take a blood test, although if eptopic pregnancy HPT would still show BFP, or BFN.. try not to worry to much, sometimes worring which is related to stress will cause your hormones to go bonkers, and who knows what could happen..
hope that helped a little... GOOD LUCK< KEEP ME POSTED..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY, YOU GOT IT RIGHT IT IS REALLY STRESSING ME I WAS SO SURE I GOT CAUGHT THIS MONTH, I OVULATED AROUND THE 26TH SO I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT IMPLANTATION WOULD HAVE ALLREADY HAPPEND BUT MAYBE STILL SOME HOPE, I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND LEAVE IT A COUPLE MORE DAYS (IF I CAN) AND TEST AGAIN

THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING THERE

When i got pregnant with my daughter in 1999/march 16th, i was bleeding a yellowish, tan color discharge not to thick, or runny, sorry so graphic, but this was about 2 weeks after BD, and O'd, so i hope thats Implantation for you, i no how it is to wait, i gotta wait til the 17th to test grrr, thts the worst part..
well goood luck, please post your BFP..... god forbid a BFN...

WELL AF TURNED UP LAST NIGHT, VERY DISSAPOINTED BUT IT SHOULD TEACH ME NOT TO LOOK INTO EVERYTHING AS A SIGN OF PREGNANCY. WILL JUST HAVE TO KEEP TRYING.

Oh bummer, im sorry, well good luck trying this month, fingers crossed for ya.. babydust to you ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back