What is typical Implantation Bleeding? Am I?

Revy

Reaction score
Ok, so I am totally new to the TTC community! My husband and I are trying to conceive after being married for several years. I got the home ovulation testing strips, and I was ovulating for 2 days this month. That was about 9-10 days ago as of today. Earlier today, I went to the rest room and there was somewhat of a light pink blood on the tissue. My period is due in about 3 days. Last month, I was about a day late on my period, so I thought it was weird that my period might be starting so early this month. Because I knew we were trying, I had actually taken a hpt this morning, but it was negative. Could this be implantation bleeding even though I had a negative on the hpt?

wish you better

Last edited:
it is possible hun, you could just have a shy bean in there? i would wait until af is due and if there is no sign do a test that day preferably a digi

I would test again when AF is due or even a little bit late.

Implantation bleeding is a symptom but one of the rarer symptoms? Also the time of IB can be different depending on who you speak to.

Some reckon you can have it prior to BFP, other's say you can spot after your BFP and that is bean setlting in.

It's not as concrete as other symptoms!

Best thing to do is test in a few days - best of luck!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck, I hope it is implantation bleeding!

I had a tiny bit of blood show up on the tissue a few days ago but after google imaging the words "Implantation bleeding" mine was no where near as much as the pictures I seen.

EDIT= I had a google on this and this is something I read

When Does Implantation Bleeding Occur?
Implantation bleeding typically occurs anywhere from a week to 12 days past ovulation.

How Much Blood Is There with Implantation Bleeding?
It will be very light. Some women will only have one spot of blood, which can be why many people miss this early sign of pregnancy altogether. Other women claim the bleeding is like the last day of their normal period.

What Does Implantation Bleeding Look Like?
For some women, implantation bleeding can be described as a very light period. For other women, the blood is what is often referred to as "old blood." The discharge color can range anywhere from light pink to brown.

How Long Does Implantation Bleeding Last?
Bleeding varies greatly from woman to woman, but usually lasts anywhere from one day to a full week in some cases.

Hope it helps^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back