Please help me im so scared

Butterfly7

Reaction score
please help me, im at the end of my tether.

Im 22 years old and i have had chlamydia for 4 years. Its for this reason that i think i may be infertile.

does anybody know what the chances of me being are? Im so so scared, i darent talk to my boyfriend about my fears until i have all the facts, weve only been together for 9 months.

I stopped taking microgynon 30 7 months ago so that we could try for a baby, i havent been charting or anything but have only had 2 heavy periods since then and that was the 2 months after stopping the pill. Since then all ive had is like a browny discharge at the time of my period. I am worried that my fallopian tubes are blocked and this is why my periods are so light and practically non existant, if my egg couldnt get down the tube there would be no need for a period would there?

I think im ovulating cos i did an ovulation test and it said that i was so it must be because my tubes are blocked? What do you all think?

Do you know of this happening to anyone, have they got pregnant after having chlamydia? I need to take some antibiotics to get rid of it but i cant get to the docs til monday.

Please help me, im so scared. I really think my tubes are blocked and i want a baby so much. Help!

Hi

Welcome, i would get tested asap and then talk ot your doctor about ttc.
Good luck :hug:
Katrina

If you've still got it hun you need to speak to your boyfriend because you can pass it on to him. You also need to get to the doctor asap to be treated, you can't just leave it. Hope you get sorted soon!

have you not been treating the chlamydia? if you havent then you def need to get yourself straight down to the doctors and get yourself checked out, you also need to sit down and talk with your bf as its quite a serious STD. explain everything to your doc, your cycles, your worries and the fact that you want to start a family and take it from there hun. let us know how you get on please :hug:

Hiya, I understand how worried you must be, I found out Jan 05 that I had chlamydia and must have had it for at least two and a half years, possibly longer. The only reason I found out was because I asked for the test to be done while having a smear. Anyway I was shocked when it was positive because I had no symptoms at all so I would have still had it now if I hadnt got checked out. Last October we decided to try for a baby and I got pregnant that month but had an early miscarriage in Nov, tried again straight after and after 3 months was pregnant again, our baby is due in 5 weeks so try not to worry yourself too much about it just get it sorted and speak to your doc about any worries you have. What someone told me at the time was that it is not always the chlamydia that causes the problem, its PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) as a result that can scar your tubes so if you havent been unwell then hopefully you have been lucky like I was. Fingers crossed for you and hope this makes you feel a bit better :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back