Hay Everyone! Back with updates.... :-)

Zoziebubly

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Sorry I havent been here for a while. i have been finding things really difficult lately but things are starting to turn around now.

I had my lap and dye yesterday and my results are fantastic. My tubes are not blocked or scarred at all. i have no scarring from any of my ectopics and my womb tubes and ovaries are very healthy!

I am shocked to say the least!! Ive had four ectopic pregnancies and i totally thought my tubes were blocked!

i have a follow up with my consultant soon to see where we go from here and try to figure out what is causing the ectopics.

I am so relieved with the results!!

how is everyone else?

xxxx

Good to hear from you Hun, :)

Great news about your tubes, how are you getting on with your blood thing, will they treat you for it?

Good Luck and lots of babydust!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Well im A- so they have given me Anti D again. my blood is also really thick and clots really quick. not sure what they can give me for that. hopefully something! lol

how are you??

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm good thanks Hun,

I'm self medicating my self with progesterone!

You can take baby Aspirin and some docs will give you herparin injections for your blood.

xx

Hey hun

Nice to see you back on the forum. Fab news about your test results must be a huge relief for you xx

Hey lovely to see you back I often thought about you and wondered how you were! So pleased that your test results were clear and sending you lots of :dust: xx

Good to see you back, and great news that everything came back clear and healthy, totally random but I'm A- too :) x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back