PLEASE HELP! CONTRACTIONS JUST STOPPED!!!

Nicolejw1988

Reaction score
Yesterday I was in the hospital for about 6 hours due to contractions that were 2 minutes long every 8 minutes. Then out of nowhere everything just slows down and suddenly stops!!! Now I'm sitting here disappointed and upset because I really thought it was time, this is my fourth baby so I know what labor feels like and I really thought it was time and I'd be holding my baby boy right now. However, everything has come to a halt... anybody have any ideas how to kick-start my labor backup or experience anything like this before?

It will come when it comes I'm afraid. I had this with my second although I was only 34 weeks when it all suddenly stopped and was ages before I had him. How far gone are you?

As this post is over a month old I'm assuming she has her baby by now ;) xx

Soooo, I actually had my baby Friday night! I was having contractions but they kept starting and stopping so my OB told me just to go to labor and delivery that maybe they'll just get things moving along.. I had an appt to get induced the next morning anyway at 41 weeks. I was 4cm dilated for over a week and was still only 4cm, so they gave me oxytocin and pitocin, about 2 hrs later my water broke at 4:30, still 4cm, then I got my epidural at 7pm... at 730 I told the nurse baby was coming, they checked me and I went from 4cm to 9cm, my son was born at 7:44pm!

FB_IMG_1556082419255.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back