30 wks +4

babyface_24_2003

Reaction score
Well , I am 30wks +4. Yesterday I had to go to the hospital for 3 hours. I was haveing contractions and a lot of back pain, But everything turned out all right. I am really scared that I am going to have this baby early, with my first i was put in labor because i was 10 days over due. So i was really unaware of any pains or anything. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems like me.

I know exactly how you feel! I had a scare the other night and I'm 29 weeks today. I started having what I thought were contractions that were a little painful, but not unbearable. They felt different from the BH contractions I am used to. I had sharp shooting pains really low down and felt pressure. My mom told me to lay down and she got me some water and the pain subsided after resting on my side for a bit. I've been fine since and I'm pretty sure the pain was from her stretching and putting pressure on my ligaments. She's completely changed positions and is putting a lot of pressure on my bladder. She feels so low now! This is my first pregnancy so I have no clue at all what to expect. I'm so glad I have my mom here to keep me sane when I'm about to go nuts over every little thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back