Please don't tell me its started already

mum2A&L

Reaction score
"have you not had the baby yet?" :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I could have up to 7 weeks left to go if it wasn't for the problems ive got!!! im not even looking like im ready to pop (although i feel like it today!!!!!).

Ive got 13 days till they start me off, and im going to make the most of every single moment of it!!!!!

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry I had a really helpful mum at school tell me when I was 28 weeks that "I didn't get that big at 40 weeks with any of mine" :roll: I reckon people are too worried to say how are you in case you tell them so they offend you on purpose to make sure you won't confide in them :rotfl:

I'm getting the same and I'm not even at my due date!!! I'll get a text from some people every few days asking if "i'm ok".... its not as if i'd pop it out and not tell anyone! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I've started getting this too, people are texting to see if I'm having signs yet. I went out to the car in my slippers a few weeks ago and got stopped by two strangers who asked if I was in labour!

lol some people are so annoying with comments like this!

....even my nanna said to me last week "ooh your'e getting bigger aren't you?" i felt like saying "i think thats meant to happen isn't it!" :doh:

the woman at the check out wouldnt stop going on bout how big i was, i was really trying to avoid talking so was just being polite and smiling and yeah yeah. She also said ooo id love to have af feel but i dont want you to thinkim a wierdo, thats ok love you did that already :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back