**Fluid For Sale**

Tillytots

Reaction score
Yes, thats right girls!

Finest Amniotic Fluid For Sale....

Im basically giving it away. Just got back from midwife and apparently I have WAY too much. She could tell without measuring, then when she measured Im 4-5 weeks ahead. Not that I believe in the Fundal of course but I have been looking pretty swell for months now :wall: :wall: :wall:

I have to go for a scan, oh and my Blood Pressure is up :roll: I have a history of high BP so they're not too happy about that. All in all I feel pretty crap now :( At least Im being monitored and thats all they can do really. Baby sounded fine though which was good. I was told not to worry about the fluid, there isnt anything I can do about it and it may even out but if it doesnt then I'll just have more scans and they wont let it get too much. So my baby has his own litttle water park in there, Im a tsunami waiting to happen :lol: get your arm bands and life jackets at the ready for when I pop!!!

No thanks. I also seem to have a similar problem (see my post on biffbaby)...

Hope you get better soon hun and that your blood pressure goes down :pray:

:hug: Awwww bless you Tilly! At least they will be keeping an eye on you and you get to see your baby again soon :cheer:

Take it easy, I hope all is well x

Awww :hug: I was told I have excess fluid on Monday too...not too much, but more than normal. We can make a little gang!
Hope the BP sorts itself out, get resting!! :hug:

aww, its good theyre keeping an eye on you. You and bubba will be fine! Put your feet up and eat some chocolate :D :hug:

Awwww :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm with you in the big bump crew, though atm mine appears to be baby mostly :shock:

I'm sure things will be ok. I'm doing some reading on how to try to control BP at home and will drop you a PM if I find anything interesting.

You know what my worry is with LO here. On hubby's side of the family babies tend to be born with large heads :shock: :shock: :shock: Seriously, both he and his two brothers were an effort head wise apparently. And that's with two different women giving birth. His mother told him the other day that he knocked her cervix out of place during labour and she had 6 months of pain and being unable to sit properly :shock: :shock: :shock:

And you know what, mine ain't small either :roll: :rotfl:

*crosses leg and waits for stork to arrive*

Tillytots said:
So my baby has his own litttle water park in there, Im a tsunami waiting to happen :lol: get your arm bands and life jackets at the ready for when I pop!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: On the bright side though, it's better to have too much than too little :D

Bless you honey, you always look on the bright side!! Hoep you and bubs are ok, i'd rather have too much fluid than too little.

Maybe if it stays that same you get to have bubs early. :cheer:

thanks girls :hug: :hug:

Im trying to not worry about it, if I do then my BP will go up and then it will just get silly LOL

I was only saying the other day how Id like my waters breaking to be a dramatic gush....that'll teach me wont it :lol:

I've just looked at my mat notes and the midwife has put 31cm instead of 32cm fundal height which isnt that much different but I think her main concern was that she found it hard to palapate baby today and she stood there like this :shock: poking my tummy which resembled a water bed :rotfl:

I might get to have bubs early Kelly! Apparently going into pre-term labour is very common with excess fluid :think: I've got my pram now anyway, all I need is the cot! :cheer: :cheer:

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Time to put water proof sheets on the bed and make sure you have lots of spare towels, me thinks :D

How much is it going for?

I'm lacking in the fluid regions slightly.

Erm...

*I got a good batch of killer heartburn
*A few spare inches of wobble that will fit nicely onto your hips, bum, boobs or whereever you need them
*Booster pack for Blood Pressure - will guarantee a quick raise in yours

Thats the specials of the day so far :)

Check the board tommorrow for more :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111