Hormones!

Tiggy26

Reaction score
:wall: :wall: I feel so emotional today, I feel like I want to break down in tears and I feel really snappy!

Everything is annoyng me :cry: Im so tired at the moment, I could hardly drag myself out of bed this morning & I seem to go to bed stupidly early at the moment. Im ready for bed by 6pm most evenings & just latley have only been able to drag myself out of bed around 9-10am

Ive got a pile of washing & ironing to do & all i can do at the moment is just stare at it! Then when I finally think right im gonna get this ironing done, I stand up walk towards it, turn back round & sit down again! :evil: Now im getting angry with myself becuase I feel lazy but i just cant seem to get the energy together.

Geeze I need another :sleep:

T xxx

:hug: :hug:

Don't do it if you don't feel like it hun. It will still be there another day.
Put your feet up and relax. I have days when i feel like that and there really is no point trying to do stuff if you can't be assed.

I feel exactly the same at the moment too :bored: :sleep: All I can manage to do is sleep. I'm exhuasted, emotional and fed up too and everyone and everything is making me angry. I have a million things I feel I should be doing but 0% energy to do it :?

Aawww dont worry, housework can wait, if youre feeling crappy probably a good sleep is what you need, leave it until you feel up to it, and if anyone moans they know what they need to do!!

This is what I am telling myself anyway- slept for about 2 hours this morning and the house is a tip!! Ho hum.....

aw hun, dont worry I feel the same
But at least you could do washing if you wanted to - my washing machine has packed in and the guy is only coming to look at it tomorrow :(
Ive just broken down in tears - hubby left early this morning for an onsite job and has been out of reach all day. He usually finishes at 5 and is not home yet!! :cry:

I felt really low this morning too. I sleep better now than I have in weeks but not enough still. I only get around 5 hours a night (if that) but I'm always tired. With SPD pain on top I woke up in a bad mood this morning and couldn't even speak to Matt. I feel so bad sometimes because he tries to ask if I am ok and he gets his head bitten off. He has an idea as to what's up but likes to check that I'm not worried about something to do with Flump in addition to my usual aches and pains.

I ended up sobbing on the way to physio this morning and then told him I couldn't speak cos I didn't want to go in looking a mess with a red nose and lips lol

Pregnancy is such fun LOL! I'd not swap being pregnant (apart from actually having the baby in my arms that is) for anything though :D It's a blessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back