Please advise

Freya

Reaction score
Just found out that I am pregnant and really pleased however now worried as I had a glass of wine on Tuesday night (when convinced would not happen this month) and 3 glasses of wine when ovulating (or just after) due to stress of it all. Could I have done any damage?

Freya

Don't worry hon, your baby will be fine!

The night before I did a HPT I went out and drank for all I was worth. I suspected I could be pregnant, but knew if I stayed on the waggon, I wouldn't be...Sort of sods law!

I'm 34wks pregnant and baby is absolutely fine!

I know it's easy for other people to say, but please don't worry. Just concentrate on healthy living from today, like make sure your taking your folic acid etc....

Freya

Don't worry - if you read previous posts (do a search for alcohol) you'll see lots of us were caught out in that way.

I had a few drinks before I realised I was pregnant and my doctor and midwife told me it wouldn't affect the baby at that early stage.

LBxx

Hi Freya,

I felt the same, I had just come back from camping for the weekend, with friends and the drink flowed easily. i did drink but not excessivly, I was worried that over a period of three days it is excessive.

I am hoping that my weekend hasnt done any damage to our little nugget of life.

sarah xx

I have just calculated I had about 2.5 bottle of wine and 4 WKD's over three days. I am hoping all will be ok.

I Wouldt worry about it to be honest. I have a major problem for Friday as its my mum's 50th Birthday and Dad has arranged a taxi so we can all go out for a nice meal to celebrate without having to worry about having a drink...Mmmm guess who isnt telling the granparents to be that I'm having a baby.

Think I will try and have just a couple of white wine and soda's without my dad realising too much and see what happens. Have a scan booked for next Tuesday and so glad they are away on holiday for the whole week otherwise I would be bursting to tell them shoudl everything be ok :roll:

You'll be fine I was so drunk 2 days before I found out I was PG, I can't even remember the night!! Baby is absolutely fine.

My midwife told me if i wanted to have a few drinks during pregnancy, then go for it, just dont go mad!!!

The week before I got a positive, i was very, very drunk on brandy and malibu!! baby is doing just great, so dont worry

good luck and take care

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back