Play mats

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Since Tyler's accidental near death experience with his play mat, I'm wondering if it time it went to the great toy box in the sky! BUT he loves playing with the hanging toys on it.

Is there a next stage (ie bigger and more sturdier) playmat you can get?

I wud love to know, harrison has broken both his play mats by pulling the toys!! Im guessing that when they are sitting they wont use them so im just going to use the bottom bit as a mat for him to sit!!
xxx

Not really no as when they are sitting you can take the arms off and they sit and play on the mat it's self

xxx

Can't you get a play think that grows with the child as they learn to sit crawl etc?

To be honest I got rid of mine at about 5.5 months as she just rolls everywhere now, won't keep still so it's pointless for Angel x

Hmmm annoying he still LIKES to play on it and won't roll off (he's a lazy roller) just can't leave him on it!!

Not sure if this would work for you but recently Chloe has been shuffling and on the move so to speak so I've made her my own version of a play mat. Essentially a big fluffy blanket with all her toys and teddies lined around the edge. Pop her on her tummy and it's amazing how she shuffles herself round to each one and then throws it away when bored lol

Is there anything you could use to hold it in place. Would those rug runner thing help?? Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back