Plan's for today?

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well our roads cleared yesterday :D so I made plans for today including an important appointment for the afternoon

It's only gone and snowed again :wall: I wish I could say what I want to say but it's **** off snow :wall:

Was so looking forward to getting out of the house :( Where's the rain that was forecast? :roll:

So anyway, rant over :lol:

anyone have plans for today?

Last edited:
Don't get me started!! After driving to work for an hour and half and only getting as far as straight back home again, I'm now stuck for things to do!!! Oliver is at the childminders, so I'm home alone. I have a date with the ironing that has been waiting to be done for 2 nights, but thats it.

So what the hell shall we all do, holed up in our snuggly homes?!

I'm planning on going crazy, I don't know about you :rofl:

Ooh, ohh! I could maybe clean the patio doors!!!:shock:

That's far too exciting :lol: Clean the oven instead :dance:

:wall2:

Do I have to? It'll take me days!!!:roll:

Well the roads here are clear as they have been but it's very very icy. Hubby has gone on his ample cheeks 3 times on his way to work :lol:

I've just had a shower and washed and dried my hair while Hebe played in her pen. I was thinking how I better enjoy it because I dont think it'll be so easy once Sid's here too!

My wellies are due to arrive today at long last then I think I'm going to try to get a 360 cup and go to the shoe shop and have another attempt at getting school shoes for Hebe.....

Well the roads here are clear as they have been but it's very very icy. Hubby has gone on his ample cheeks 3 times on his way to work :lol:

I've just had a shower and washed and dried my hair while Hebe played in her pen. I was thinking how I better enjoy it because I dont think it'll be so easy once Sid's here too!

My wellies are due to arrive today at long last then I think I'm going to try to get a 360 cup and go to the shoe shop and have another attempt at getting school shoes for Hebe.....
Sounds ok up there hun. Glad you can get on with life as normal!!! ood luck getting your 360 cup and shoes. Can you take me and Mamafay with you before we go crazy though :doh:

Ihad annual leave booked today because I had a few days to use up before march and thought Id just take a few random wednesdays :) Worked out very well in the end!

My most important plan of the day is to build a snow man, oh and tidy the shelves Ive just been staring at wondering why my OH has some kid of aversion to placing book vertically in their place. AND must nag the midwives for my notes back or Ill get turned away from my scan on friday!

scrap that! My sister's just rung - she's a dispatcher for the ambulance service. She said DO NOT leave the house. She's got cars turned over and all sorts of accidents and no ambulances to send to them because they are all tied up on other emergencies - she's really stressed out. They just had to send mountain rescue to someone in a town centre. It's carnage with the ice apparently. I told her my plans and she demanded that I promised not to go out in the car.......

So.....back to the drawing board!

:( that's awful. Best not chance it hun :hug:

Buses never came here today either :( I had booked a blooming solicitor appointment too :wall2:

thats terrible!! I wouldnt go out if I were you, image those poor people just waiting around for the ambulance!

Yey! So thats 4 of us to play together today! :yay:

6 inches here, Im so fed up with it. However, I plan to take Rosie out in the snow for a little walk and take some photos of her, If Im successful I will post them on here later :)

6 inches here, Im so fed up with it. However, I plan to take Rosie out in the snow for a little walk and take some photos of her, If Im successful I will post them on here later :)
Enjoy!

Incredibly icy here today, but at least the gritters have been round for the FIRST time this year.

We're staying in so I can rest up as I've given myself shin splints from running. Have to ring the docs this afternoon for an appointment, then ring my CO to tell him I'm not going next weekend now. Fun!

Have a friend coming round tonight though for a cuppa, then tomorrow is my first personal training session at the gym, so looking forward to that. Will just have to be resistance though I guess for a couple of weeks.

I'm so OVER it :wall: I'm sorry I didn't go out yesterday now :wall2:

Well our schools are shut again, it is like an ice rink on our estate, Anthony is driving to Liverpool which I am less than impressed at.
It is my 3rd day at my new job and I had a call saying the centre I was due to be at is shut, Which is a good thing as I don't drive so my dad would have taken me, but is on a back road so scrapped that idea and was going to walk but is 2 miles all down hill.

So todays plans are helping Emily finish her jigsaw globe thing and catching up on house work, I wish I had been in this job longer and it was permanant at least I would have been able to do planning at home and got paid but hey ho.

:wave: Afternoon , Ladies!

Well, an eventful day yesterday has put paid to plans for today (meeting a mate and her baby boy and another girl and her little one) as the hubby got stuck on Haldon Hill last night and had to abandon his car :shock: I was at my friend's house, with the wee lad - oh did we have a laugh! He's SUCH a little cutey! - and my taxi to take me home took forever to turn up...

Which would have been fine but the poor hubby had to ditch the car and walk home. It's a LONG way , especially in the snow.

Policewoman has just turned up and taken him up to drag the car off the central reservation (he slid down the hill ...sounds like a RIGHT laugh :roll: ) and as I was going to go and drive him up in my lovely car (his is a scrapheap..:rofl:) it's given me some time orf!

Plans for today? Apply for a few more jobs, work on my CV, make the sodding curtains for our bedroom that I've been saying I'll do for ages...and potter on here with you lot :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back