SNOW!!!

emma28

Reaction score
Who else has it???

We have had so much this morning, the school has phoned to say they're closing for the day :cheer:

And the DH is on his way (slowly) home from work :cheer:

It wasn't forecast so the roads are awful, we'll be blocked in very soon :cheer:

I might even make soup..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SNOW:.. !!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sadly it looks like a lovely warm spring day here.. :cry: I want snow too..

We have loads of snow here, the lady from sure start couldnt get through for my baby massage lesson today. Hubbys still at work a couple of miles away, I'm quite concerned though cos the sure start lady said it was quite bad and she phoned to say she was turning around and this is the route my hubby has to take. I've phoned him and cant come back.
Oooo just looked outside and it's still coming down but looks like half snow half rain now , hope it clears some of the snow up.
Which part of the north east are you from emma? I'm not far from Barnard Castle.

We live near Slayley...between Consett and Hexham...not too far from you :cheer:

yea its not long startd snowin up here too!

and the baby across back from me has his face planted to the window mesmerised :lol:

emma28 said:
We live near Slayley...between Consett and Hexham...not too far from you :cheer:

Not too far at all, stopped here now. What's your end like?

Awww I would love it to snow here... and yeah soup is a perfect idea!

Unfortunautely its absolutely bucketing down with rain outside - pants.

i paseed that banard castle yesterday coming home from Newcastle.
now why couldn't i have stayed an extra day for the snow!!!

We've had snow for 4 hours solid now and my OH still hasn't made it to work on the bus...he left at 11.30!!
At least I don't have to leave the house 2day, a perfect excuse to stay in my PJ's!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back