Pins & Needles

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by louxlouxbellex, Jan 17, 2008.

1. louxlouxbellex

louxlouxbellex Well-Known Member

Hi All

I joined the forum today and here is my first of many questions!!!

I've been getting light pins & needles everywhere, they are not has strong as normal ones, they just kinda tingle. Its weird, they started about a week ago, I stopped OV on 8th. I'm also really thirsty, get wee pains in my back and pee loads! I've not had sickness though .

I'm too scared to think that I may be pg as I had an early m/c in Nov and terrified that it might happen again. I never had the pins & needles, thirst or pain last time. Well I did have pain but it was a different type, obv m/c pain.

I'm due on Monday but I may have to take a test before then - I got 3 today :lol: (Boots have an offer on CB btw!)

Has anyone else had the pins & needles thing?

Sry for the long post & thanks if your still reading!

Lou x :(

2. Emma79

Emma79 Well-Known Member

Hi Lou :wave:

Welcome to the forum. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but didn't want to read and run. Not really heard of pins and needles as a pg symptom before but the back pain and lots of peeing sounds more promising.

Thanks for the Boots tip btw - may have to investigate as I don't have any CB in my HPT collection atm (only tesco, asda and i/c's lol)

Emma x

3. Lynsey

Lynsey Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! I have no experience of pins and needles but I am sure someone can help. Peeing loads is something I had when I first fell pregnant so sounds promising.

I would do a test tomorrow hun.... :pray: praying you get a +++++++++ :hug: