Pins and Needles in hands

VikkiR

Reaction score
Morning

This week I have noticed pins and needles in both hands, right worse than left. It's worse when I'm in bed and wakes me up several times in the night, this morning I can feel it up to my elbow on my right side...... is this carpal tunnel and do I need to get checked out?

Thanks ladies xx

I got that so bad while pregnant! All the bloody time I'd have pins and needles in my hands and feet. I think it's just poor blood circulation in pregnancy hun xx

Get it checked out with your gp, they should be able to give you some advice on sleeping positions and stuff xxxxxxx

Sounds like when I had carpel tunnel :) best go get checked hun xx

oops :p maybe I should have been checked lol xx

Although to be fair I was down the docs for the slightest twinge hahah :) if you managed to cope with it then you are stronger than me lol :) I had the lot when giving birth too so you could say Im not very tolerant of pain hahah x

Lol fair enough, I just had pethidine :p xx

hahah good girl :) I wish I was like that...Ive already told them Im having another epidural this time round :) xx

It sounds like carpel tunnel but isn't anything serious to worry about as far as my mw is concerned! Xxx

I get this when i lie with my arms under me...could just be bad circulation? maybe best to get it checked out though if its that bad hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back