Pinkymum?

cherelle

Reaction score
Hi

Question for Pinkymum!

Hun what happened with that horrible 2 day headache you had? I woke up with a splitting headache yesterday and its still going on now :-( Its 5am and i cant sleep becuase of it. Paracetamol isnt doing anything and i never usually get headaches at all - certainly not on this scale!

Any advice would be great - im pretty sure ill just have to sit it out but im clutching at straws!! :wall2:x

Hey hun, it lasted about 3 days and paracetamol wasn't shifting it either. I've had a few headaches since but they've gone with paracetamol. I have no idea what it was last week. I drank lots of water, took paracetamol and steamed as well. I'm going to mention it to the midwife tomorrow. Hope yours doesn't last for long hun. Are you working today?
X x x x

Yep back at work today :-( only 11-5 so not a long shift but its going to be horrible with this splitting headache, im squinting its so bad! I only have today and then 4 hour shifts on thurs and fri though and then im on maternity leave so i dont feel like i can call in sick today xx

Yep back at work today :-( only 11-5 so not a long shift but its going to be horrible with this splitting headache, im squinting its so bad! I only have today and then 4 hour shifts on thurs and fri though and then im on maternity leave so i dont feel like i can call in sick today xx

You should maybe call the midwife?

x x x x

I can relate girlies, been waking up with them for awhile now. I feel worse now then I did in tri1 (I didnt get any sickness then so I was lucky) I am going to mention it to midwife and up the intake of water. Steaming helps but only for a little while- I'm thinking its all part and parcel! x

I can relate girlies, been waking up with them for awhile now. I feel worse now then I did in tri1 (I didnt get any sickness then so I was lucky) I am going to mention it to midwife and up the intake of water. Steaming helps but only for a little while- I'm thinking its all part and parcel! x

Yeah me too hun, I didn't get any sickness either which is great but feel crap alot just now. I quite like water but its the constant toilet trips :lol:

And yeah the steaming helps while steaming but comes back when I take my head out the bowl :lol: I'm seeing midwife tomorrow so i'll let you know what she says and maybe that will help all of us

Is it to do with an increase of hormones the headache like in tri one it start again in tri three??? Hope it is better now x x

its actually worse now :-( painful to open my eyes and when i get the occasional shooting pain it actually makes me cry out with pain!! Seeing midwife tomorrow but im going to try and see a doctor today because i dont think i can wait til tomorrow :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back