Painkillers

Amanda

Reaction score
I know this question has been asnswered before, and I know the answer is "only paracetamol", but I am clutching at straws here......

Since I was about 19, every 2-3 years I have a bad bout of sciatica. When it happens, there is nothing I can do but rest and dose myself up with very strong prescription painkillers for about a week. Well, guess what? Yep, I've woke up with the first twinges this morning. Typical!! :?

Does anyone know of any heomeopathic (sp?) remedies that I would try???

Hi Tankett,

I can only advise what a friend of mine is doing she suffers with scatica and suffers more with pregnancy.

there wasnt a lot she could do although she said massage helped in the first stages but towards the end the weight of carrying led her to use a crutch when walking

sorry couldnt be of more help

take it easy and rest up

Sarah
x

hi tankett hun sorry your in pain i too suffer with sciatica and have done for a year now due to narrowing of the disc spaces in my back normally when it plays up i take voltarol tablets but you cant take anything when your pregnant i did discuss it with my doctor as i knew it would only get worse in pregnancy and he told me there is no medication i can take and as soon as it starts to play up i have to let them know straight away as the only thing they can do is start immediate physio they also told me if it plays up during pregnancy it prob would not go away like it usually does till i have the baby :( best thing you can do now is discuss it with doctor or midwife. so far mines not been too bad few twinges and fallen up stairs a few times as cant lift right leg properly when its playing up but other than that its still on and off hope yours dont give you too much trouble xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back