• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pinky brown discharge-what do I do??

Anna B

Reaction score
Went to the cinema last night, luckily, it was only me and boyf there so I could stretch out over the seat to releive the terrible heartburn and indigestion I was having.
Before we left, I went to the loo, and noticed my discharge was a bit yellow (when I wiped, not on my pants). Just thought I must be getting thrush, and went home.
This morning, just gone to the loo, and my discharge is now brown, with pinky bits, again, when I wiped.

What should I do?? Wait and see if it carries on? Call some one straight away (who?)? I haven't told mt boyf yet, he worries alot, I'll tell him if I need to see someone though, of course!!!
Dunno if it makes a difference, but we haven't had sex in the last 2 days (sometimes I used to bleed a little afterwards, before I was PG) and notin else has gone in 'there' either (sorry if TMI).

oops!! sorry, just realised I'm in the wrong TRI!! should be in second, sorry! Still need advice though please!!

OK, so I rang her, she says I need the rhesus injection thingy (my mum had to have it too so not surprised) and an emergency scan tomorrow, which she would book for me, and call me back, that was over an hour ago, I'm at work and going potty, should I call her back, or carry on waiting? I can't leave the phone in case shae calls, but i have things to do!

Chase her up if she hasn't rang you by now.

I hope the scan goes ok. Try not to worry too much. A lot of ladies have a little spotting or pinkish discharge at sometime during their early pregnancy.

:hug:

Just got back from seeing her -my phone had been going straight to voice mail apparently!!

Heard the heard beat at the maternity hospital, main hospital refused to see me as an emergency for a scan as I am on the cusp of some sort of dates they have for seeing emergencys. Errr...if its an emergency, surely it shouldn't matter?!

Anyway, all seems well, midwife was happy with heartbeat. She thinks the bleeding could just be erosion of the cervix (I have suffered from this before, but only ever following sex) and to keep an eye on it. Going to take the evening off work tonight (I have 2 jobs!) and this job have said to take it easy tomorrow too, so I am being well looked after all round :D

Thank you for your help girls, and sorry for invading the wrong board :oops:

oh sorry i missed this, glad u & LO are ok, good luck with it all :hug:

I'm pleased things turned out ok at the hospital. Put your feet up tonight and rest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back