Discharge - TMI

Nonabean

Reaction score
Hey, sorry if this is TMI.

Just been to the loo and there was pinky/red discharge when I wiped. It was only a little bit - gone by the third wipe. I can't tell if it's on my knickers though, 'cause they're pink!

Do you think this could be the start of me losing my plug? Is it worth phoning my MW tomorrow?

Thanks in advance ladies. Xx

That might be it! I've heard it can be pinkish. I would call mw and ask her what she says.

xx

I would phone the midwife hon but I've also heard that this could be the start of your show! X

I would phone hun sounds like a bit of a bloody show that's usually pinky colour let us know how u get on :)

I think your best to phone and double check, can be the start of your show, but can take ages to come away and grow back so don't get your hopes up :)
Hope things are progressing for you x

Getting period type cramps as well now. And have had a bad tummy for a few hours now. Definitely phoning MW tomorrow. Xx

Have you called MW yet? How did you get on?x

Any news??? I'm thinking this might have been the start of something :shock:

Had antenatal class this afternoon, so spoke to MW after. She thinks it could have been the start of me losing my plug. And she says if it is, it won't grow back now. So, even if nothing happens right away, hopefully he won't be late. :) xx

Glad she gave you some positive news :)
Yayy for baby hopefully being on time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back