pinklady??

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hey,... just wondering how your feeling. how are you coping with it all are your friends and family being ok with you?

have you had your scan date through yet hun?

Hey im feeling ok thanks ... Went through an emotional bit last week due to pregnancy and eating my mum out of house and home :lol:

Family are ok my sisters are really happy so is my mum im shocked really lol ... We decided were not teling my dad until januray because we are going to try to pretend i got pregnant at 16 years old as then it doesnt sound too bad...

I have a docs appointment booked on monday he will prob refer me to a midwife... im happy as im 8 weeks today :lol:

how r u?xx

thats great.. im glad your being supported..try not to worry about your dad tho.. as long as you have some support, you dont need the extra stress...has your mum helped you find out your due date? or did you already know how to work it out?

Yeah i worked out my due date myself was pretty hard but got there in the end lol Im due on 2nd may 2008 ... Time has flown by already in october when i get paid im going baby shopping to get some bits .. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back