Pink????

gemmylou

Reaction score
Sorry if I give TMI, but when I went to the loo, there was a pinky coloured discharge in my knickers. I'm used to discharge each day, but this is the first time it has been pink in colour. Googling it, I have read different things but wanted some advice. Got cramps like normal, but the dr said I would have them without me even telling her I had. They are no more severe than normal. Any advice???????

Hey, I know that the pinkish discharge can happen for many reasons but just to be in the safe side and to out your mind at ease I'd book a doc appointment if I was you (I'm a serial worrier tho lol) good luck n hope alls ok xxxx

Thank you!

I've read everywhere that it's completely normal as long as it's not associated with sharp pains and/or red bleeding - which it isn't - but might ring nhs direct if it's stil there tomorrow xx

Yep perfectly normal :) both my mum and sister had it through their pregnancies but seeing someone wil hopefully confirm it's all ok xxxx

Don't worry, your ticker says your 5 weeks preg, so it's prob just more implantation, and baby bedding down in there, all quite normal, it's the bright red blood you watch out for , not the pinky or brown stuff X

Thank you so much. That has really reassured me. Still waiting for NHS callback, but feeling much calmer now. This forum is wonderful! As are the people that use it! Xx

Hey hun, try not to worry too much I had this at 5-6 weeks too, its probably implantation bleeding like the other girls gave said x

Hi hun I had it too. Like ladies said its babe bedding down ready to grow. xxxx

I'm really relaxed now, thank you all! It's only going to get more worrying isn't it??! Until they're 18 and even then I will continue to worry. Oh well, at least I have a wonderful network of people to reach out to. It's hard being pregnant for the first time as I have no idea what to expect or anything!!

Thank you all so much xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back