Discharge?

Kayelle

Reaction score
So sorry if this is TMI or a silly question, but is it normal to have discharge? i suppose i am worried as it seems like a 'period' thing. Its white no staining of any colour

Completely normal hun. Don't expect it to go away...in my case it has just got worse! tmi lol.

thanks, at least its ok! i just sorta panicked lol :) x

No such thing as TMI on here! Totally normal, mine is on the increase aswell (gross).

ahh good, cos i suppose a lot of it is TMI! lol

and while im on the symptoms thing,, i tend to get cramps or felings like im gonna be sick but dont actually throw up, only once. Anyone else like that?
or do you get sickness later on?

I got sickness from about 6 weeks hun. Felt nauseous at first, constantly almost! Then came the throwing up. I felt sick more than I was sick though. Hope it passes quickly for you.

Found it came on if I let myself get hungry or moved about too quickly.

xxx

Last edited:
low blood sugar causes the sickness part of the time, ive just stopped feeling nauseaus but now puke with not much warning lol. tho it is an improvement on feeling queasy and not actually being sick

discharge is completely normal hun and you will find it will prob increase.... some women over in tri 2 (myself included a couple of times) even have to wear pantyliners as there can be that much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back