***Pink Panther's Labour Watch***BABY IS HERE AND IS NAMED***

jodied

Reaction score
Well we have a labour watch.....

Text from PP 16/05/11 at 06:21 hours:

"Hi Jodie its Tracy, I'm in hospital 4cm dilated and I've just had an epidural. Great stuff!am going to sleep now for an hour. Will update you if anything happens. Hope cattys ok too, I've been thinking of her.x"

I have replied to say that I hope she gets some sleep! Will keep you posted ladies! Good luck Tracy x

I've also updated her on cattys progress.

Text from PP 16/05/11 at 07:47 hours:

"Thanks jodie, they're just going to break my waters in a bit to see if that gets the contractions a bit stronger. My community midwife that did my sweep yesterday is my midwife on labour suite so it's so lovely to go through start to finish with her. Tell Catty I'm thinking of her. X"

I hadn't heard anything else so I sent a text passing on everyones well wishes and asking how PP was getting on at 10.29.

Text from PP 16/05/11 at 11.20 hours:

"thankyou, baby pinkpanther was born at 10.32am weighing 9lb10oz! Not decided on a name yet. Thanks for all the well wishes. X"

What a fab weight!!! Congratulations Hun xx

I've told PP to let us know when they have a name for their little man. See PPs post on p3 for name and update xx

PP sent another text: "Thankyou, he's gorgeous. I'm so in love!" :)

Last edited:
I'm fine. Good luck, that epidural sounds lovely x

I'm fine. Good luck, that epidural sounds lovely x

I will let PP know! You are obviously still at home then how's it going? xx

Edit - just seen your update on the may mummy thread and have passed on to PP xx

Last edited:
its nice when you see a friendly face on the labour ward :)

xx

Good Luck PP!!! Hope things move quickly! xx

Awwww best of luck PP xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231