Piles....???

MissGobby

Reaction score
when you found out you were pregnant....did you have piles/hurt when you went to the toilet??

the only reason i am asking is i thought i had something like piles as it was very difficult to go to the toilet (it hurt alot!!) but then over the last month it just disappeared BUT this week it has come back and looking back i had the piles at around the time i fell pregnant last time, i think i am pregnant this time and wondering whether it is related?!?!? xxx

I'm only 5 weeks but I've not had them at all. i have been a bit constipated though.

I have heard that they are common in pregnancy but I thought it was later on :think:

I got my first bout at about 7 weeks! I've just got them again :(

xx

No hun its not something that you'd get so early on... pregnant ladies tend to get piles later on because of the pressure of the baby on their bits.

If you do have piles I'd say its completely unrelated to pregnancy.

Sorry to but in again... Docs told me mine was related because of the new pressure on my bowels... So I think it varies from woman to woman...
xx

i spoke to my midwife about this....lovely conversation ( :lol: ) anyway she says its not something you would experience early on, possibly once the sac begins to grow you may experince a change in bowel movements and possibly piles but its not something related to early pregnancy, hope that helps a bit

I'm only 4 weeks and not constipated yet but last night I had what it felt like trapped wind and after a trip to the bathroom, i wiped and there was a little bit of blood. Not sure if it's piles as it didn't hurt. Just thought I'd share, maybe it's a good sign after all?!

I think that although I'm only 11 weeks I have got and had piles for a few weeks now!!! I often suffer from constipation :oops: anyway but since being pregnant I have been really really bad, despite drinking loads of water and eating fruit and veg! It's so painful at times that I too dont wanna even try to go to the toilet! I have found that prep-h works quite well and is safe to use so give it a go :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back