Piles- don't suffer like I did!

Annie050408

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick message for anyone who is experiencing piles or similar back passage pain.

I have had the most dreadful pain every time I've been for a no.2 for the past week or so and sheer embarrassment stopped me from going to have it checked out - you'd think I'd be passed that having given birth just 6 weeks ago!! I had checked in the mirror and couldn't find any evidence that it was piles and thought that it was perhaps a tear inside.

Anyway, I went to the docs, and have been given a combination of a laxative drink, some extra strength cream (xyloproct - AMAZING stuff) which totally numbs and sooths the affected area and pain killers and I am very quickly starting to feel human again!

So, basically, for about 30 seconds of embarrassment I have been given such relief - so my message is, don't suffer unnecessarily like I did for over a week!:wall2:

do they wanna look in your bum? i got piles but they are not painful but it put me of goin to the doc cuz i dont want them to have a look? i have just started to use anusol cream so i will see if that helps..

My doc said that she wouldn't make me show her but if I was happy to then she could make sure she was prescribing the right meds. I was in such bad pain that I didn't want to risk not getting the right stuff. She said she couldn't see piles so thinks it's a fissure (a tear in the back passage from constipation). Either way, the meds are already helping sooooo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back