Piles?way too muxh info!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Im sorry but i have to be specific about my problem, but me and my bottom are in agony, everytime i do a poo it really hurts and im literally gripping the porcelin god in pain.

Giving birth was more pleasant.

So bad piles do you think or should i go drop my pants for the doctor? :rotfl:

Sounds like piles but you should go to the doctor and get them checked. Not a very nice experience but they look at bums all day and I'm sure yours is nicer than most they see!
x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wont be embarrased, ive had two kids and god knows how many people looking up my nether regions lol!

I feel for you hun, Im gripping the porcaline too :x

Mine keep coming and going :(

Have you tried cream or suppositories- they are quite effective

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im going to go and get some tomorrow.Im fd up of waiting for dh to go and get me some.
So im going to try and if they dont work will head off to docs and drop my pants. :D

Sorry to jump in here but are you sure they are piles and that you don't have a small anal fissure? They can hurt like hell... :(

Either go to the doctors to get something prescribed or buy something yourself from the chemist or supermarket. I had piles after having Jake and they were agony but I bought some suppositories and they were gone within a couple of weeks. I have posted a helpful link.

http://www.pilesadvice.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back