Piercings

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
You are all going to think I am mad but I have got both my nipples pierced and I started leaking fairly early I think it was due to stimulation from the piercings, just wondered if anyone else has had this, random I know but hey ho. xXx =D

i took mine out at 16 weeks as i dont want it in when breastfeeding anyway. My nipple started leaking about that time aswell.
That nipple is a funny shape now and alot bigger then the other one :(

I took mine out and it didn't help so i've left them both in for now, midwife says shouldn't be a problem. I think it means soreness won't be so bad lol. xXx

cant offer any advice cos i havent got mine pierced, but do they not become less sensitive when there pierced? its allways kinda appealed to me to get it done... but i like the sensitivity of them now, lol

mine still arnt leaky, im starting to worry if there gona work when it comes to feeding baby, lol

x

cant offer any advice cos i havent got mine pierced, but do they not become less sensitive when there pierced? its allways kinda appealed to me to get it done... but i like the sensitivity of them now, lol

mine still arnt leaky, im starting to worry if there gona work when it comes to feeding baby, lol

x

its very sexy to have done on girls but to be honest.. its too painful to have done i would never do it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back