piercing advie please :)

Kayelle

Reaction score
I had a piercing in the outer conch of my ear about 3 months ago maybe? but it hasnt healed... i knew its not a good idea to have piercings dont when pregnant, but what about the ones that wont heal? should i take it out?

i have a scaffold that was done a few months before i found out i was pg and i refuse to take it out. just clean it as if it was new and it will heal eventually, its just gonna take a while.
on the other hand i had to take out my nipple piercings as they started to act up despite being 2 yrs old and with really tender nips it was a bad time lol.

yours should be fine as long as you keep it clean and look after it, piercings can take up to 6 months to heal anyway and pregnancy can make that longer lol

I've had my cartilage piercing for over 10 years, and it still hasn't totally healed.. I can't take it out for more than a couple of hours because otherwise it starts closing over and it still gets really sore, which is why i take it out! But it hasn't caused me any problems during pregnancy at all

lol i guess if it really bugs you then you could take it out, im just that stubborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back