I Need Your Help Please

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hi all i need your help with something i have a wedding to go to next month and its going to be a posh do at that and im stuck on what to wear i have thought of all sorts of things to possibly wear but havent actually got any further than that also if i pick something that isnt too ott i also have a birthday night out to go to and would be good if i didnt have to go out and buy something different for that too as money is a little tight at the moment so any suggestions or ideas would be welcome :D

mm how about a dress that can be dressed up posh with jewlery and a nice shrug, and that can be dressed up nice for when u go on ur girls night out aswell? with different jewlery maybe?

sorry wasnt much help! I have a wedding comimg up aswell but it wont be a posh one so it will be easier to find an outfit for!

thats lovely hun, and no bids yet so you may get yourself a bargin!

Its not to ott is it and do you think it would do for a birthday aswell?

yer that would go well for both, just use different jewerlly or do your hair differently with each one

thats lovely i really like.

what about them 2 dress you showd us before? i loved the white one, but then it will be no good for the party :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back