Pictures of Benjamin Joseph May born 16th July 2010

rakrak

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Finally worked out how to add pictures...sorry its taken me so long to update you all.
Here's my little cutie xxx

Attachments

• DSC00744.jpg
    DSC00744.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00772.jpg
    DSC00772.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00774.jpg
    DSC00774.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00800.jpg
    DSC00800.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00837.jpg
    DSC00837.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 28
more piccies - I can't believe how much he is changing every day! He was so small when he had to stay in special care but to look at him you would never think he's 6 weeks early xxx

Attachments

• DSC00853.jpg
    DSC00853.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00855.jpg
    DSC00855.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00846.jpg
    DSC00846.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16
I did just comment on your first one but my isnt he handsome! Lovely pics xx

aww hes such a cutie! :love: i get all broody and want my little boy NOW when i see the pics.. but i know my time will come :D

Aww, he's gorgeous!! You must be so proud!! x

He is adorable! :love:

What is that little bowl thing you're washing him in in the first post?! x

Gosh - look at all that hair!! :love: Gorgeous!! x

Gorgeous, love the one of him in the funny little washing up bowl!

He is adorable! :love:

What is that little bowl thing you're washing him in in the first post?! x

That was his first bath in the hospital with the nurse showing us how to bathe him. It's like a large bucket that they were telling me to get for him (I haven't) as they said babies prefer them type of baths! Hmmm, well I've just got a normal baby bath and he loves that one xxx

Awww what an adorable little man!!! You would not think he was 6 weeks early at all, no way!!!! He's gorgeous hun. What hospital did you go? Xxx

Aw x so cute! x can't believe he was 6 weeks early!!!!

Awww what an adorable little man!!! You would not think he was 6 weeks early at all, no way!!!! He's gorgeous hun. What hospital did you go? Xxx

He was born at Wythenshawe - the staff there were amazing!
The only difficult thing was after he was born I was put back on C3 ward which is the one you go to before giving birth as the post natal ward wouldn't take Benjamin before he was 35 weeks. I felt so isolated as he was in special care and I was placed alone with no-one to talk to - got a little weepy until I asked to be discharged 3 days later...xxx

He was born at Wythenshawe - the staff there were amazing!
The only difficult thing was after he was born I was put back on C3 ward which is the one you go to before giving birth as the post natal ward wouldn't take Benjamin before he was 35 weeks. I felt so isolated as he was in special care and I was placed alone with no-one to talk to - got a little weepy until I asked to be discharged 3 days later...xxx

Aw hun no way! I would've felt the same. At first I thought I didn't want to share with anyone but it was nice to have someone to talk to. But at least you had the midwives! That's who I talked to anyway! Haha. I'm currently in Wythie hosp now as Riley as a UTI :(. But I agree, the staff are great! Really help ya xxxxxxx

awe hun ihope he's okay - let me know how he gets on!
i ended up chatting to the tea ladies the most - they would come and sit with me for ages asking all about him. sent them all a card when i was leaving, they were amazing and without them i might have ended up more weepy and down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back