pics of our nursery! finally!!!!

melhoney

Reaction score
I know, it is probably a little bit early, but after last weekend when the floor was sanded, I could not help decorating the room! Anyway, here it is, hope you like it... We do! :D

nursery1.jpg

261005163200.jpg

261005163152.jpg

261005163214.jpg

261005163522.jpg

That is georgous!!!!!! I love the little cot inside the big cot! I take it thats for when baby is first home!? What a good idea. We bought our cot and dresser last week. Waiting for D/H to finish tiling downstairs then we are doing ours!!!

L x

That is georgous!!!!!! I love the little cot inside the big cot! I take it thats for when baby is first home!? What a good idea. We bought our cot and dresser last week. Waiting for D/H to finish tiling downstairs then we are doing ours!!!

L x

Mel it's beautiful! I love the cot and all the colours.

thanks everyone,

I am glad you like it! I just can't stop going in there! every morning when I wake up, every evening before I go to sleep, 3 or 4 times during the day (It's half-term, am at home at the mo!!!)

I am looking for nice teddy bear pics, have been on ebay, but did not find much! if you know a nice place where I can look, let me know! :)

I can't stopppppppppppp!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

mel xx

Its beautiful! i love nursery pics, we ordered our furniture and it will arrive on the 7th of November - I can't wait! We got a brilliant bargain on the internet.

I think I will be the same, going in there all the time, how lovely to have it all ready and waiting for your little bundle :p

Aw it's lovely!! Well done :D where did you get that rug from? hehe x

toriElla,

The rug is one of the things I bought from Ebay. :D
If you go on the website, just search for bear rug, in baby category, and you will see some...still now. I got it for £9, p&p included. Was quite lucky I think, because it usually goes for more. I believe it used to be sold by Vertbaudet, but not anymore. Mine was brand new. It is also a pyjama case.

It is very cute, even my dad cuddled with it! :?

Mel xx

aw, fab nursey!! it all so cut!! i love it

one quetion tho - where did you get that brilliant storage stool, seat thing from? its lovely!!

aw, cant wait to decorate my bubs nursery now!!!

shamu x

The storage thing is ace, great value too, I think I might get one of those!!

very handy, the furniture i've picked out is from ikea, so might have a lil looksie at them stools when im there - thanks!

our nursery to be is the smallest bedroom too, and was really after one of them fancy rocker chairs, but theres no way it would fit! :( hehehehe

- am sat in the nursery room now - it houses the comp amongst the rest of boyf's junk, er i mean stuff!! - cant wait to get started!

shamu

very handy, the furniture i've picked out is from ikea, so might have a lil looksie at them stools when im there - thanks!

our nursery to be is the smallest bedroom too, and was really after one of them fancy rocker chairs, but theres no way it would fit! :( hehehehe

- am sat in the nursery room now - it houses the comp amongst the rest of boyf's junk, er i mean stuff!! - cant wait to get started!

shamu

Make sure you take picture of your nursery when you have arranged it :lol:
Can't wait to see it! I love nursery pics as well!
Lots of love,
Mel xx

100_0743.jpg

100_0738.jpg

100_0741.jpg

thought i`d post mine.....i love looking at all your nursery pic`s

ONE QUESTION DEAR WERE DID YOU GET THAT GORGEOUS MINI COT I CANT FIND ONE AND ITS SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA

AND YOUR NURSERY IS GORGEOUS I WAS JUST SHOWING MY MUM SHE THINKS SO TOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back