pics of our nursery! finally!!!!

thank you :D

Well, my cot has travelled a lot! It is made in China, but I bought it in Pakistan, where I spent my summer holidays. My sister-in-law over there had one, and I really liked the idea of having a small cot that I can either put in the bigger cot or on the floor. And it was very cheap: £80!!! :lol:
I agree, it's a brilliant idea! I have never seen such cot in Uk, though, sorry!
I am glad you both like it...I hope my little girl will also! :)

mel xx

Fab nurseries, I really like the cot too Melhoney and I love the colour scheme you have gone with. Honey I love your nursery too, especially the framed scan pics, such a good idea. Lets see more nurseries please, they are so cute xx

yeah, I really like the idea of the scan pictures too...I might copy that one :lol: (if you don't mind, honey!)
Thanks beanie :D I love nursery pictures as well, I would live to see more!
mel xx

melhoney your nursery is wonderful, my nursery will be the same size as that one roughly, and its nice to see how we can make use of the space efficiently!
honey7733- lovely nursery! I have that exact cotbed, is it from mothercare??

It's lovely Mel...I can't wait to start doing ours now! We are going to use a room about the same size. The colour scheme you have used is gorgeous!

Julia xxx

I've posted mine before but seeing as there's a new thread, I thought I might as well post my picture again

nursery1.jpg

Great!!!

I like the border you have used! is it the millie and borris one, from Papas and mamas?

mel xx

Yes it is Millie & Boris. I was actually hoping to use Zeddy & Rhubarb, but I ordered it from a shop online and they sent the wrong one. However, when it arrived I liked it better and decided to keep it!!

I then found some very similar bedding to match, and a lot cheaper than mamas & papas, so I'm really pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back