Pics of cheapy test.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Don't know why I'm posting the pic as I am failing to see the faint lines I swore I could see. :( :cry:

test2.jpg

Rubbish quality pic, sorry. :( x

Please feel free to slap me again. :oooo:

ETA - I am CD45, last AF was in September.

Last edited:
is that a line I see? I'm moving my phone screen up and down, side to side and I think I doo see a faint line there. Try again in morning with fmu, if it is, it will get darker in time. Try to get better focus and then cd50 get the first response......I'm sure I see a line....... fingers crossed!

Am moving screen back and forth and am squinting and turning head side to side but... I can't see it :-(

I'm going to hold off testing til I get to 50 days - another 5 to go which isn't long really.

Not going to let OH see it cos I want to surprise him with a BFP. x

I don't think you're going mad.....to the right before the line on far right.mmmm wait and see what the other eagle eyes see

Am moving screen back and forth and am squinting and turning head side to side but... I can't see it :-(

Me neither. :( Got some mild crampy feeling so am fearing the worst. I just want to bawl my eyes out and hide in bed but I've got a night out planned. Bugger. So much for positive thinking. :cry: :cry: :cry:

can you post one of it lying flat and Ill invert it for you and see if we can see anything that way hun coz I think I can see something xxx

give me a mo will see if I can work on it or not..I think I can see something I dont want to get your hopes up though hun xxx

ok inverting made no difference but I pointed out where I can see it. Ive read other people have had something similar but have gone on to have their af so not sure what it means at the moment, it looks like mine will try and post for you x

mmm struggling to get it on here, my gizmo wont post on here....will try again later hun sorry. Are you doing another tomorrow? I hope it comes up darker xxx

i think i can see something im not sure tho
good luck :D

I can see a line hun, really hoping this is it for you xxx

Now I can't see it on 2nd pic but did in first.....

Been researching MissJ as I am in same boat and feel awful today

Average DPO for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

This was from Fertilityfriend.com its based on charts and averages but its made me feel a bit better and to try to stop testing til my af is due xxx

Thanks girls. I picked it up again today and there's a darker line but must be evap. Won't test again til next week as I'm not sure I OVed late hence some symptoms - had a a fair bit of creamy CM and was stretchy so not sure what this means. Last night I had a small patch of dark brown blood so thought AF was here but nothing all day so who knows?

x x x

Gem - Thanks hun, will wait another week to test. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back