Pickled!!!!

charlie26

Reaction score
Is eating pickled beetroot out of the jar in boat loads normal?
I tried pickled onion crisps, but they dont come close to the pickled onionness, :wall2::wall2::wall2:

I did that quite a lot! Gone off it again now. It's not a pregnancy thing for me though, I do it normally anyway lol x

I love pickled beetroot and onions!!! Not a pg thing for me ether tho! Lol!

I cannot get enough of pickled onions, I've always liked them but have sa large jar a week (at least!) at the moment - I must honk!

i am obsessed with pickled onion monster munch does this mean i migt like real pickled onion? not had it in years il have to go out for some! x

I had to comment on this one - I ran a thread in Tri1 about it!

I had a very unpleasant experience the other day after eating pickled beetroot as it turned all of my "outgoings" bright pink - I scared myself half stupid when I went to the loo in the middle of the night!

Please keep in mind if you have low stomach acid levels - I wouldn't want you to panic like I did!

xxx

I bought a jar of pickled onions and ate about 2 just was craving the taste. Lucky there so cheap lol. Can't stand pickled onion monster munch. Can eat pickled onion space invaders though.

Nothing wrong with that I go trough jars of beetroot now and before i was pg, Just love d stuff :) apparently its soooo good for you when pg too so keep on eating x

yyyyyuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyy Charlie I can't think of anything worse. lol. xxxxx

I've kind of noticed that nothing in pregnancy can be termed as normal pmsl.

Have gotten over the pickled onion stage and am now on salted kettle chips and sour cream dorito dip xxxxxxxx

ive done it, lovely lol. did not agree with my tum tho. tho pickles are fine and dandy. reminds me i must get a new jar.....

Mmmm nom nom.. I keep cutting pieces of cheese of and dipping it in the jar of picked onions just so it has the juice on it!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back