spots

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
ive been getting quite a few spots and i might sound materialistic but my face is the on part of me tht i want to stay looking gd and right now im pickled! i didnt even get this many in puberty! its not acne, just lots of small pimples and sore pressure spots but is there a cream i cant get from the chemist or on prescription???

No.. :cry: Sadly not...It's hormonal... You could try the general clearasil stuff, but in general..it won't get better till the baby pops out,... I've got loads on my back and shoulders.. big huge painful ones... and small like pimples on my face and sore lumps under the skin...

It's been really horrible, because I've always had really clear fair skin... and now I look horrible... I've tried a load of stuff from the chemist, but nothing seems to work... :cry:

ive been getting quite a few spots and i might sound materialistic but my face is the on part of me tht i want to stay looking gd and right now im pickled! i didnt even get this many in puberty! its not acne, just lots of small pimples and sore pressure spots but is there a cream i cant get from the chemist or on prescription???

No.. :cry: Sadly not...It's hormonal... You could try the general clearasil stuff, but in general..it won't get better till the baby pops out,... I've got loads on my back and shoulders.. big huge painful ones... and small like pimples on my face and sore lumps under the skin...

It's been really horrible, because I've always had really clear fair skin... and now I look horrible... I've tried a load of stuff from the chemist, but nothing seems to work... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back