Photo shoot

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Had my photo taken today along with three other work collegues, we are all pregnant so they are putting an article in our staff newsletter about the baby boom in the office!!

Lousie is due in 11 weeks time with her 3rd, Marie due 1st Jan with her second, and Lynne and I are both due with our first on the 8th January. It will be mad if the last three of us are all in hozzie together!!!

Its so nice sharing it with them all, we are all little celebreties!! Its fun watching each other expanding, and comparing stories!!

xx

show us the pic when you get a copy :)

some thing in the air at your work then lol

my work just no me as "dionne the preg girl"
i started work 7weeks preg had Dior had 6months mat leave then went back to work after mat leave pregnant lol

I was horrified the shoot was today as I have just had my hair done my my mobile hairdresser, had a really funky short cut, ready to be a yummy mummy (I hope!!)

My hair will be horrid on the piccie today, it was really in need for a cut!! Always had long hair, but think my new shorter do will be better when LO is here

Shall try and get a copy of piccie to show you xx

How exciting... you little celeb yummy mumy! :D cant wait to see a piccy. That sounds great for you being able to share your pregnancy with people you work with that know what your going through. :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back