Me and work pals...UPDATE..2 down, 2 to go-guess the sex...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Posted this piccie back in summer, me and my work pals all PG....
From L-R

pregnantsmall.jpg

Marie-had a little boy this morning (she was due 1st Jan) Me-due 8th Jan, dont know sex Louise-had little boy in October and finally Lynne-due 8th Jan same day as me, again a boy!!

So 3 out of four of us, its boys.....do I make it a quartet?? :think:

Since this piccie was taken, 2 more girls have announced their pregnancys, due March and April!! I think they should be holding safe sex campaigns in our monthly reviews!!! :rotfl:

thats really cool having so many mates to talk to who are pregnant at same time, my mate is due in july but we never really see each other just text and talk about our bumps LOL

Oh Sarah hunny, you are going to be more gutted than me if I am overdue!! :rotfl:

Some days I think you will have a girl...other days I think you will have a boy Zoe!!! Im soooo undecided. From your bump I say girl, and also your kicks havent been really hard or active where as this little chap is so boisterous typical boy!!

But then your cravings were very boyish and you seem to think its a boy dont you??? I think you should go with your instinct.

When did Lynne have her baby??? She was due same day as you :D

Lynne is still hanging on like me, she is having a boy so is convinced she will be overdue, like you!

We are texting each other all the time, she is as impatient as we are!!! She better not go before me or you!! :shakehead: :rotfl:

zoe i think your having a girl but knowing me i wrong lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back