Another pushchair question

Rachel

Reaction score
I need more opinions about double pushchairs :| lol

I was going to go for the Phil & Teds double but after mentioning it to a couple of people they have said I would be better off just getting a buggy board for Nathan to go on.

Im not sure if I should get a buggy board now for Nathan and just buy a single pushchair for this baby to go in...or Nathan to go in if I use a sling with this baby :think:

What would you do? Would you bother with a double or just get a buggy board? Anyone used a buggy board and what are they like and did your kids like them ect?

I've bought everything else for baby except the pushchair and I want to get that soon so I need opinions lol.

I have both a double pushchair, and a single pushchair with a buggy board.

For going to the local shops I like the single with the buggy board, as Lydia likes to walk some of the way.

For going around town and so on, I much prefer the double pushchair, because with the buggy board Lydia is always trying to get on and off it and it would make things extremely difficult if I was going around town shopping with her doing that, not to mention that it's more dangerous - say if I was standing by a road and she dived off it (not that I'm saying she would, but still it gives me peace of mind if she's strapped in to an actual seat in that sort of situation).

So I like both, but for different places. You'll have to weigh up the pros and cons :)

I have a double buggy, 2 single buggy's and a buggy board. I need all of them. I still couldn't be without my double pram now and Aimee is 28 months. I hardly use my buggy board though TBH, Aimee doesn't really like it. She will jump on for a couple of minutes then get bored :roll: I need the 2 singles too as I found out as soon as Nathan was born, say if someone took one of the out then you would be stuck with no buggy but Aimee was only 14 months when he was born so it might not be the case for you. I wouldn't really recommend the buggy board cos the times I use the double pram is when Aimee need to be safely strapped in or we are going a long way but its no use when she keeps getting on and off anyway.

i just have a single with buggy board, but im picking up a double maclaren tommorrow from freecycle :D but i havent needed a double yet. Alana loves her surf board as she calls it

I would get a double buggy but I wouldn't spend too much on one. I had to buy a double buggy when Jake was born because my Mum is my childminder and my little Brother was only 2 at the time and still needed a buggy too. I bought a second hand Maclaren from the paper in excellent condition for £50. My Mum used it for just over a year so it was worth buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back