• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Went out last night :-):-):-):-) Pics added :-)

ah wow glad you had a lovely time out hun and yes you do look fabuous as always hun what a lovely dress :hug: :hug:

I think you look glowing!! And yes the dress is beautiful wish i cud get away with thatlol! x

your so pretty, good to hear you had a fantstic night x

You look great! Love your dress and necklace! Glad you had fun, now get expressing again so you can go out again to party! :D xx

aww u look lovely, that dress fits perfect, bet your so glad you remembered it !!! Glad you had a good time hun, and reading what you had has made me very very hungry mmmm pudding mmmm lol

Wow look at you "whit woo".

That dress is lovely and you look bloody geogeous hun.

Looks like you had fun :cheer:

You look lovely in your pics. You look like the best dressed (none of they folk come on here do they :shhh: )

Oi! Don't put yourself down missy, you look gorgeous!

And I agree with the others, your dress is lush! Glad to hear you had a good night & enjoyed yourself, you've made me hungry now talking about the food you had, it all sounds delish! :D

YOU LOOK LUSH! Your hair is fab too!
Wittt woooooo

Can't wait to see you, 4 days and counting xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad you had fun xxx

SarahH said:
I really dont know why you give yourself such a hard time!!! You look gorgeous!!! I love the top! :)

I agree - you look beautiful - as you always do :hug:

I'm glad you had a lovely time :cheer:

great pictures you look beautiful! glad you had a good time! i loveeee that dress!! :hug:

Well HELLO!! lol!

You look lush, where did u get ur dress its lovely!!

x

looks like you had a good time,lad you enjoyed yourself :D and you look absolutely gorgeous :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back