personal quirks..

I always rinse a cup out before I make a drink. When I go to bed I always go into see Harrison & give him a kiss, go toilet and make sure I leave the door open and toilet seat up :think: I have to have my side of the duvet tucked in, I love the cold side of a pillow..... :think: I probably have more but cannot think of them atm..

Man I'm feeling surprisingly normal now. I sniff milk before I use it, that's it, it's just common sense
You guys are a proper bunch of nutters aren't you?

This one's my favorite:

tracyM said:
ironing has to be done in people order, oldest first

:rotfl:

tangerinedream said:
missac said:
I used to have this thing where I liked the toilet roll to always come underneath the roll instead of over the top

Me toooooo!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me three :rotfl:

And also I have to have the duvet covering my legs so no-one can pinch them while I'm asleep :shock:

skairdykat said:
tangerinedream said:
missac said:
I used to have this thing where I liked the toilet roll to always come underneath the roll instead of over the top

And also I have to have the duvet covering my legs so no-one can pinch them while I'm asleep :shock:

Yeah I can't have my legs out of the duvet in case someone touches me :shock:

Stuarts just rmeinded me of my worst - I can't poo on anyone elses toilet. :oops:

When we moved here, I couldn't poo for 2 weeks cos it didn't feel like it was my toilet - ended up having to take laxatives so I didn't have a choice

skairdykat said:
tangerinedream said:
missac said:

it's like we three are soul mates!! Or just nutcases!!! :rotfl:

I won't walk over 3 drains as I think that its bad luck so will go out of my way to walk around them, never felt that stupid until my DH pointed out that I am walking around NTL and electricity manholes so harldly ye olde world superstition!!

:lol:

pilkers said:
When I make a tea/coffee I can't help but tap the teaspoon on the edge of the mug 3 times after I've stirred it! :think:

I have to stir my partners tea 6 times, because 6 is the number of venus and it means he will love me a lot :lol: I've been doing it for about 3 years :lol:

trigger said:
I won't walk over 3 drains as I think that its bad luck so will go out of my way to walk around them, never felt that stupid until my DH pointed out that I am walking around NTL and electricity manholes so harldly ye olde world superstition!!

:lol:

I do that to!!!!!! If I hve no other option but to walk over them I have to say - white rabbit white rabit white rabbit!!!!

ONE - Good luck
TWO - Good f""k
THREE - Bad luck

this is what I have always thought!!

Ooo just seen this.
I have a thing where if there are cards up on the mantelpiece for someone's bday I have to have the tallest one smack in the middle and the others going out from the middle in height order either side. It's the same at xmas when all my cards are hanging on the wall on a big string I have to have the biggest in the middle and then going out either side in size order - it makes me cringe thinking about when OH just popped a random card up and it stuck out like a sore thumb - grrr!
Also the children's DVDs have to be in alphabetical order on the shelf, but not bothered about the others - just the children's :think:

HappyAlice said:
Also the children's DVDs have to be in alphabetical order on the shelf, but not bothered about the others - just the children's :think:

:rotfl: my OH used to spend hours arranging his DVDs. We have around 2000 and he goes through phases of having them in alphabetical order, colour order, genre order.... People borrow them all the time and he can tell at a glance which ones are missing :roll:

My dad arranges his books and train magazines in alphabetical order - as if collecting train magazines isn't bad enough :oops: .

Oh dear, my poor kids dont stand a chance.

tracyM said:
Stuarts just rmeinded me of my worst - I can't poo on anyone elses toilet. :oops:

When we moved here, I couldn't poo for 2 weeks cos it didn't feel like it was my toilet - ended up having to take laxatives so I didn't have a choice

I don't poo in other peoples loos either, we stayed at my MIL's and I held it in for 4 days haha!

i have to put the tiolet seat & lid down at night coz i'm always scared that Josh will get up in the night & fall in :roll:

When I used to live by myself and needed a wee in the night I used to flush the toilet and run back to bed really quickly incase something came out and got me! :roll:

Haha I can't poo in other people's toilets apart from mine, my Mums and grandparents and even then I put toilet paper down first so you can't hear :oops: :oops: I also do the three drain thing, have to have the duvet covering my face :lol:

tracyM said:
HappyAlice said:

:rotfl: my OH used to spend hours arranging his DVDs. We have around 2000 and he goes through phases of having them in alphabetical order, colour order, genre order.... People borrow them all the time and he can tell at a glance which ones are missing :roll:

My dad arranges his books and train magazines in alphabetical order - as if collecting train magazines isn't bad enough :oops: .

Oh dear, my poor kids dont stand a chance.

I have the PS2 games in colour order LOL. Some of them have blue cases, some have black and some have silver. I have to have all one colour together....and god help the kids if they put them in the wrong colour section :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ooo just seen this.
I have a thing where if there are cards up on the mantelpiece for someone's bday I have to have the tallest one smack in the middle and the others going out from the middle in height order either side. It's the same at xmas when all my cards are hanging on the wall on a big string I have to have the biggest in the middle and then going out either side in size order - it makes me cringe thinking about when OH just popped a random card up and it stuck out like a sore thumb - grrr!

I spend the whole Xmas period rearranging the cards so they look symetrical. And the tree so there no bare bits and all the lights look equall distances apart going down the tree.

I think we all suffer from slight OCD :?

And yes I did just come back to correct my spelling mistakes :rotfl:

foxymum said:
i have to put the tiolet seat & lid down at night coz i'm always scared that Josh will get up in the night & fall in :roll:

I have to do that for my cats :lol: Not that they've ever fallen in ever I don't think. And I do the drain thing too. :D

If there are two light switches on one square they have to both point the same way if both lights are on/off. I've wasted hous of my life running up and down stairs turning lights on and off so the switches line up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back