personal quirks..

I sleep with the landing light on, I sleep half covered up with one leg over the duvet. Erm and I cuddle a pillow (thats recent as it's easier to get confortable)

I also have to dust the house after I've ironed :oops:

Well I am actually feeling pretty normal now- or is just that there are a lot more crazeee people out there than I thought!!
:rotfl:

Princess_Puddles said:
Haha I can't poo in other people's toilets apart from mine, my Mums and grandparents and even then I put toilet paper down first so you can't hear :oops: :oops: I also do the three drain thing, have to have the duvet covering my face :lol:

if i do go to somebody elses loo (for number 2) i do a courtesy flush so nobody can hear, but i wont go in public

i never used to be able to poo in other peoples houses, but lately i don't always have much choice (sorry tmi).

I used to have to have the duvet covering my ears when i slept, and even now, i hate sleeping nearest the door\ :oops:

CarlyBaby - Doesn't it take ages to write a capital at the start of every word?

I have to have the volume on the TV set to an even number.
The curtains have to be straight when they are open and even (so it looks neater)
I have to have the drainer stacked neatly too (large plates/ side plates/ bowls/ glasses on the drainer and mugs on the drying tray).
Whenever I do the washing up, when I finish I always wipe down ALL the sides and the cooker top, then the top of the washing machine as far as I can reach (it under a unit) - I even do this at other peoples houses :oops:

I dont have any that I can think off but OH has a few....when he opens a bag of crisps, he shakes them and picks out the most perfect one, and gives it to me....bless

Also, every night before we go to sleep, he put vasaline lip balm onto my lips, then onto his, then onto the dogs nose, and she licks it off :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: we cant sleep until he has done this.... :sleep:

Emmylou said:
Whenever I do the washing up, when I finish I always wipe down ALL the sides and the cooker top, then the top of the washing machine as far as I can reach (it under a unit) - I even do this at other peoples houses :oops:

Oooh do you want to be my friend? :lol:

kitchen1vg0.jpg

kitchen2qo6.jpg

katyk said:
Emmylou said:

Oooh do you want to be my friend? :lol:

kitchen1vg0.jpg

kitchen2qo6.jpg

Wow Katy, what haave you been up to this weekend lol :lol:

i hate having a messy kitchen. I cant stand to see bits of food in glasses or mugs it makes me gip :( i only have about 4 glasses i can drink out of in our house because all the others iv seen with cold manky pasta in or even guy juice (from our old housemate years ago) and i think of it when i drink out of them. :puke:
Dh is a right messy pup and always cuts cheese or makes bread or something on the kitchen side when its coverd in crums or something, drives me mad :x

jenna said:
i hate having a messy kitchen. I cant stand to see bits of food in glasses or mugs it makes me gip :( i only have about 4 glasses i can drink out of in our house because all the others iv seen with cold manky pasta in or even guy juice (from our old housemate years ago) and i think of it when i drink out of them. :puke:
Dh is a right messy pup and always cuts cheese or makes bread or something on the kitchen side when its coverd in crums or something, drives me mad :x

I'm really funny about my sponges and cloths, if someone wipes the sides with my one I use for washing up, it makes me feel sick and I have to throw it away!!!

Also if a fly ever lands in a drink or something, I remember which cup it was and never use it again!!!

And if other people wash up I have to do it all again coz they don't do it to my standards...

I can't have the top plate in the cupboard, I have to have the one underneath and the same with bread!

I'm more loopy than I thought :think:

frangelle said:
I'm really funny about my sponges and cloths, if someone wipes the sides with my one I use for washing up, it makes me feel sick and I have to throw it away!!!

Also if a fly ever lands in a drink or something, I remember which cup it was and never use it again!!!

And if other people wash up I have to do it all again coz they don't do it to my standards...

I can't have the top plate in the cupboard, I have to have the one underneath and the same with bread!

I'm more loopy than I thought :think:

:rotfl: Your as bad as me Smelle, Brad moans about the amount of sponge scourers I use, becuase once I have used them to wash up once I throw them away!!

I use dettol disposable wipes for the sides and cooker top so I don't have used cloths lying around and I steam clean the oven and every surface with ridges in it once a week!

Seeing KatyK's kitchen has made me feel like Monica from friends!!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: I would have to be one of the boys in friends, mind you their flat is always quite tidy too.

Coffee grounds are the main problem, I have a dodgy cafetiere that if I push down, it all spurts out the top :lol: The rest of it's a tip as well though.

I need a bit of you lot's obsessive compulsive disorder :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back