Persona Fertility Monitor - FREE! Pay Postage only.

Blueflower

Reaction score
Persona Fertility Monitor, previous model, £80 approx if new.
Use for contraception or when trying to conceive.
Needs AAA batteries and test sticks.
Test sticks available from Amazon, approx £13 for 8 which is a months worth.
Instructions included. You set the monitor to start on the first day of your cycle, wee on a stick, put it in the monitor and it goes red if you are fertile, green if you aren't. Also tells you when you will ovulate.
Found it really useful but no longer need it.
Free to anyone who would benefit, I only want payment for the postage.
Let me know if you need more info!

Attachments

• 2016-11-27 19.28.08.png
    2016-11-27 19.28.08.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 7
Not sure, I will weigh it and look at parcel weight costs.

Ok it weighs 9oz/275g in a small padded envelope so that looks like £2.85 2nd class. If that's correct when I post it I can let you know and you could send me £3 by PayPal? Shouldn’t be much more. PM me your contact details if you’d like it!

If this doesn't go could I please be second in line for it ? 24 months ttc I'm losing hope in the opks. x

Loopylucy would you like it or shall I send it to Lilith?

Hi! I took it to be weighed today and will be £2.80 so £3 will cover padded envelope etc.
Lilith if Loopylou doesn't get back by Sunday do you want to PM me your contact details? Then I can give you my email address for the PayPal payment, would that be ok?
Monday is my last chance to post it as I will be in hospital for a C Section /Induction on Tuesday!!

Haven't heard from Loupylou so its yours Lilith!

Haven't heard from Loupylou so its yours Lilith!

Blimey sorry for late reply I don't get notifications and completely forgot. I will send you a pm. Thats brilliant, thankyou so much �� xx

Gosh I've just seen you're having you're babies, thinking of you I hope all went well with your 2 little bundles. No rush for this, happy Christmas and New Year to you.xxx

Last edited:
Will do! Just brought them home they are adorable!
You too!

Will do! Just brought them home they are adorable!
You too!

Awww, I've just seen a pic of them both on your journal. Omg they are absolutely adorable, beautiful babies, you must be over the moon, what a wonderful way to spend 2017. Huge hugs, xx

Thanks! They really are gorgeous! Currently asleep on the sofa with me!
I have postage ready so you can send me your details whenever and I will give you PayPal info.
I see you are the same age as me! Do you have a journal? Hope 2017 is your year. xx

Thanks! They really are gorgeous! Currently asleep on the sofa with me!
I have postage ready so you can send me your details whenever and I will give you PayPal info.
I see you are the same age as me! Do you have a journal? Hope 2017 is your year. xx

Ahh bless them, I remember when mine were babies you can't stop looking at them, twins must be amazing.

I didn't realise you were my age too, I don't have a journal, maybe I should start one.

Thankyou so much hun, I'll pm my details over, I'm really interested to see if this monitor coincides with my positive opks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back