periods?

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have a question...
I had my first period after having Kiara on May 13th, and i used to have it every 28 days cuz i was on the pill ... today is day 28 how long should i wait for it to come?
I have no idea cuz its been so long since ive had it regular my last one came on and off for 3 days and i used to have it heavy for 6 .
Thnaks
Katrina

I got mine on the 17th of last month so will be interested to see when this one arrives. I used to be around 28-30 days before :D

Looks like we'll be moody cows together! :lol:

Hi

Thanks for that rosieroo, now its a race to see whom gets it first lol. :lol:
Was your last one the first one since giving birth?
Katrinaxx

Are you TTC Saulino? Maybe a test could put your mind at rest if you don't come on again in the next week? Mine were regular straight away pretty much I think (apart from the m/c) although I didn't breast feed.

Hi

Rosieroo i was so shocked as well i forgot what it felt like lol oh how i dont miss it.

Sami im not trying but im not, not trying if that makes anysense lol.
We are gonna start trying after summer ends but if it happens before that then we will still be happy, were not using nothing either.
Besides its when you dont try when you do get pregnant it seems.

Ive been having really bad cramps tonight so i think its coming any day now just the waiting for it that sucks.
If it dont come i will test but i can feel it coming .
Katrinaxxxx

Hi Girls

I still aint got it yet its been 31 days since my last one should i wait till day 35 and maybe test or do you think its just my body acting up.
My cramps have stopped and i feel nausious on and off all day but might be just my body acting wierd.
Katrina

I've been cramping too the past couple of days and am really tired (and grumpy!) so think AF is on it's way.

Have you tested just incase you're pg? :shhh:

Hi

No but everyone is telling me to so i think im gonna walk to the store now and get one and hopefully you will all know before you go to bed ;lol.
I think my body is just maybe taking longer though since ive not had many periods yet.
Shall see i guess.. with my luck i will get it right after i test .
Katrina

Hi

Just tested and its a neg just like i thought must just be taking its sweet time lol.
xx Katrina

Boooo :(

I want AF to get here so I can hurry up and start a fresh neww TTC month. Messed this one up!

There's still a chance though Katrina :D

Yup as I got my period last month we had 'the talk' and decided that we'd like another sooner rather than later. Only prob is the energy to BD! :lol: By the time I go to bed after BB and expressing I'm too tired :lol:

Hi

I hope you af comes for you mine still not here.
I know what you mean about being too tired im either exhausted or Bernie is lol .
Must go Kiara is screaming at me.
Katrina

I'm feeling like AF is coming as I have really bad cramps today and feel really emotional.

If it does come tomorrow then that means my cycle is around 28 days so I know for next month when TTC.

If yours doesn't come by the weekend are you going to test again?

Hi

Oh good i hope yours comes... and it will be nice to know how long your cycle is!!
Yes i think i will test again if i dont get it by friday thats when Bernie gets paid and it will be a week late by then
I hope you feel a little better tom as well.
Katrinaxxx

You should get some Ebay cheapies, that way you don't have to spend lots of $ on tests :)

Hi

Ya i will see how much they are i just got my credit card a week ago so am just getting used to ebay lol. where do i look on there?
Katrina

Hi

How are you today Kina? did you get your af yet?
Me still not here still waiting :wall:
xxKatrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back